snack of the week club
Each week on my Snack of the Week blog I interview a snack, friend. Alright, fine! A friend I might have snacked on, but still, a friend. I'll post a pic of this tasty friend and introduce you to some or several of my snack's…er…friend's…fascinating qualities.
In thinking through this most awesome blog it occurred to me that I could do so much more for my friends (and not just the tasty ones). As you may, or maybe you don't know I (and everyone else, don't try to act like this next part isn't true for you, too) like to belong. I like to know or believe I'm wanted. So I've decided to start my own club where I'll welcome my friends with open arms (unless of course they do something really weird or piss off The Master, in which case all bets are off and asses will be chewed- literally- before I can even begin to think of a defense for their stupidity. So try to keep your freaky side in check.).
Announcing: The Snack of The Week Club.
The Snack of The Week Club, SOWC, for short, goes along with the blog. Only, you don't have to be interviewed to join. All you have to do is sign-up, confirm your email and Wham-O! You're in. You'll get a link to the super-secret club page with all sorts of cool info and other amazing tidbits. You'll be invited to join The Snack of The Week Facebook Group where we'll discuss vampire, werewolf and/or human issues. That's also where I (and Jordan) will solicit ideas for upcoming books, contests and other fantabulous stuff!
• Sneak peeks at my upcoming books. The first few chapters of Book #1 will be released
this summer and only club members will have access to them.
• Special contests and giveaways
• Advance viewing of my book covers
• My solemn vow not to nibble on you unless you offer first.
• 100% security from future werewolf attacks in The New England Region.
• The occasional recipe. I do love to live on the edge so trying new foods interests me in spite of the potential outcome.
• A Demon Master guarantee that you will not be possessed by any demons for which I am responsible.
• Access to short stories about me and my life and me. I mean short stories about the world I live in and the people I know and all that crap.
• The occasional newsletter announcing contests, giveaways and sneak peeks, providing advice and recipes, and, of course, reminding you of the secret link to access all those things.